Learn where the ~ head of your ~puppy love is at! Bonus: if he’s a great one, he’ll ask you some questions back and you’ll have convos for days.
Ask these coz: It’s essential if you’ve got the same sense of humour to suss out.
1. What’s the weirdest/funniest/best text message you?
2. What’s the worst hairdo/haircut you had to live with?
3. What YouTube video CONSISTENTLY gets you laugh?
4. What’s the lamest joke you?
5. What award do you believe you’ll get at graduation? (Most likely to succeed, class clown etc)
Request these coz: You absolutely should know what you’ll be watching/listening to/eating on your future dates collectively, right?
6. What posters do you have up in your room?
7. Would you have a crush on a TV character?
8.How would you spend your ideal Saturday?
9. What’s the most-played song on your iPod?
10. Would you favor a day at the seashore or movie marathon?
11. What would you pick if you could only eat one food for the remainder of your life?
Ask these coz: Basic becoming-to-know you stuff can help you decide if you need more to be developed into by this crush.
12. What would you wear if tomorrow was a casual clothes at school?
13. Who’s your bromance buddy?
14.Do you think you could give up technology for a week?
15. Have you been a cat or a dog person? (Or if he’s neither – why?)
16.What’s your pet peeve?
17. What age are you most looking forward to being and why?
18. Have you got any nicknames?
19. If so, how?
What’s the verdict?
Suss whether his answers make you grin. You’ve landed yourself a winning puppy love if you liked more or 10 of his responses.
Perhaps this just isn’t the crush for you. Instead of limiting your every idea to this one man, begin investigating some other puppy love potentials also.
Status: You’ve got things official Request these coz: If you worth the same bigger picture stuff, your brand-new love is away to some very good beginning.
20. Would you rather be twice as happy or twice as smart?
21. If you asked your principal for a reference, how would you want him to describe you?
22. What did you need to be growing up?
23.What’s your favourite school subject?
24. Are you currently planning on studying after Year 12?
25. What’s at the top of your post-school bucket list?
26. What’s the first thing you’d save in a fire?
Ask these coz: They’ll examine his truthfulness (or dishonesty) policy.27.
28. What’s the largest fib you’ve ever told?
29. What was the last phone call you prevented and why?
30. Would you find it difficult/ strange apologising?
31. Would you eat food that’s been dropped on the floor?
32. What’s the most awkward thing that’s ever occurred to you personally?
Ask these coz: You’ll get an insight into his home life, which might explain his good/bad behaviours.
33. What’s one thing you are always told by your mum?
34. What’s the last thing you argued with your parents about?
35. What’s something your parents would be surprised to find out about you?
If you enjoyed 11 or more of his responses, this boyf has proven himself to be a keeper. Our prediction? Your relationship can only just grow from here.
Enjoyed less than 11? There are clearly reasons you guys matched up in the first place, but do you need certainly to take another look and see if those reasons still exist?
Inquire these coz: Occasionally you should just make certain you on exactly the same page.
36. Would you rather boundless love or money?
37. What’s your on your “dealbreaker” list?
38. What traits do you find most appealing in girls?
Inquire these coz: Examining your D&M means will check that you can still make links .
39. What’s your favourite thing?
40. How do you feel when your best mate gets a new GF and spends less time with you?
41. How can you feel when your best mate spends less time and gets a new GF?
42. If you did new girlfriend is ’sed by n’t like your partner what would you need to do?
43. What’s the first thing you’d if you had been a girl for one day do?
44.What’s the best compliment you?
Inquire these ’cos:You might want to discover about his future plans (and ahem, if you’re in them).
48.Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
49. Does one believe our relationship could live after school?
If you liked 9 or more of his replies, this beloved -up sitch hasn’t reach Snoozetown, that’s for sure. Keep the open convos going to make certain it never does.